Terms and Conditions
Manor Farm Experiences and Learning Barn on Manor Farm will both be referred to as ‘Manor Farm’ in this document.
1. Your Commitment to us
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Manor Farm and yourself.
No contract exists between you and Manor Farm for the sale of any tickets until we have received and accepted your order and received payment in full. Once cleared funds are received there is a binding contract between us.
The description and price of events and sessions that you book will be shown on the Manor Farm website at the time you place your order. Prices are in UK sterling and inclusive of any applicable taxes. There are no surcharges and once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets.
Prices displayed on the website are subject to change without notice. We accept most major credit and debit cards in partnership with our payment gateway.
3. Online Security
To ensure that your online shopping experience is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted on a secure server to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet.
4. Limitation of Liability
Manor Farm total liability for in contract, tort, (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution, or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods.
The Limitation on any exclusion from liability contained in these conditions shall be subject to the provisions of second 2(1) of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
Manor Farm will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation internet and communication outages, traffic, fire, flood, war or act of God.
If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
6. Online Tickets Terms & Conditions of Use
- Once a ticket has been purchased and paid for, we can accept and refund cancellations, 8 days before the event. Any cancellations requested after this time, will be rejected and will not be refunded.
– Online tickets cannot be used in relation to any Manor Farm group booking, birthday party or Farmer Experience.
– Any discounts or offers online are available for limited quantities and periods only.
– Booking in advance by at least the day before, ensures our best price guarantee
– Entry is only permissible when the name on the booking, matches the name of the group leader. We will ask for the booking name upon arrival.
– Tickets purchased online are only valid for the date range for which they were purchased.
– Management reserve the right to refuse admission for any reason.
– Any queries should be sent via the chat option on our website.
– No dogs or pets are admitted except for fully registered assistance dogs in a harness. Manor Farm reserve the right to ask for proof.
– Guests are reminded that for technical operational , weather or other reasons any attraction or facility may be altered, changed, closed, removed or otherwise unavailable without prior notice. Manor Farm reserves the rights to change programmes of attractions and facilities as necessary.
7. Weekly Sessions
- You are required to pay in advance for each month of sessions. All payments need to be received by the first day of the forthcoming month (unless the invoice states otherwise) to ensure attendance at Learning Barn.
If you are going on holiday during term time, or do not wish to attend for a period of time, you will need to continue paying for sessions, in order to keep your child’s place. Please make us aware of any holidays, so that we can add this information to our attendance records. If you choose to not pay for sessions whist away, your space will be offered to a family on our waiting list.
In the event of absence without notice or illness, occasional days off will need to be paid in full. If requested, we will try to fit you in to another session, running on the same week.
In the case of traffic, road works or any other blockages to reaching the farm, or any other incident which is out of our control, we will be unable to refund, but will try to reschedule if possible.
If you wish to terminate sessions, you must give Antonia Stewart at least 2 weeks of notice.
8. Smoking, vaping and Drinking
Smoking, vaping and drinking are strictly prohibited on the premises, at any time.